/u/Jentzi on Starting to see things

No one "deserves" sex. It's not an award or a payment. Sex is supposed to be an expression of intimacy and stuff, not a thing for one's own pleasure.

Your partner is garbage if they really think they can demand you to do things just bc they think they have a right to your body bc "they did things".

You are NOT FAILING. They are. They don't understand what a relationship is and isn't and that they have no more right making that sort of demand than a stranger would. I.e none at all. It is still your body, your choice. Badgering, pressuring, arguing etc is not a way to a healthy relation, it is technically them forcing you to do shit you don't consent to. That will not end well.

Womanly duties, my asd. It is NOT a woman's duty to be a fucking object. So mad at that phrase.





January 02, 2021 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.