/u/stumbling_disaster on Am I the only asexual who somehow hates how this sub indirectly antagonises allosexuals and the lowkey sex negativity?

Because in my opinion, it means you didn't tell them about your true sexuality before entering into the relationship in the first place, just like the gay man. If I was a sex repulsed asexual, it would've been on me to disclose that to my partner. They should be aware that sex is off the table before there is even a chance to fall in love.

I could never be with someone who wasn't affectionate with me. It's the main way I feel loved. If my partner won't kiss, cuddle, or even hug me, I would feel absolutely rejected and it would be no different than having a roommate.





January 12, 2021 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.