/u/ehelinek on Are there any other adult asexuals who've never had or want to have sex?

31, aroace, can’t tell if I’m personally sex repulsed, or sex neutral but touch averse, but regardless don’t see any scenario occurring where I find out which it is. And it was so emotionally freeing once I realized I didn’t ever have to! So yeah, never have, likely never will.

For me, one of the joys of this community is that there’s so many different ways to be ace. And I like to remind myself that if there’s vocabulary to describe something, it’s because enough people have had that life experience for there to need to be words for it. So there’s definitely lots of us who are in the same boat as you!





January 11, 2021 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.