/u/social_chrysalis on Annoying part of being openly ace

Well I mean, people like to talk about themselves. It's possible they are just sharing and wanting you to hear them, too. Try enthusiastically listening to them share their experience and telling them that is really cool. Then if they tell you again, and again, say "Yea you told me that." If you aren't the one bringing it up and they keep doing so, try "I think we have covered this guys, no new information to share. Maybe you need some therapy to get it all off your chest and talk about your masturbation until you can change the subject."





January 17, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.