/u/AcePainromantic on ace people who feel romantic attraction pls help

So I this is random but whenever I feel sad, I put on music I love (usually an 80s playlist) and lie on the ground with my eyes closed and let time pass. The time most people in a relationship spend doing nothing productive whatsoever is the time they're together, so it's important to have time where you do nothing that'll benefit anyone else. That might just be me tho, if this works then let me know. As a sex-repulsed ace I understand the struggle. The reason I suggest this is because for some reason if I'm depressed and put my mind off of it with a book or TV show, I finish it and am then just depressed again but the music thing doesn't have that effect for me. I could just be weird tho :////





January 17, 2021 at 11:18PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.