/u/alt4lgbtstuff on I am doubting my asexual label because of a physical reaction

I don’t think so, no.

Sexual attraction is seeing someone and wanting to engage in sexual activity with them. It depends on the person, not the action.

Arousal is seeing or engaging in activity and wanting more sexual activity. It depends on the action, not the person.

You’re not dirty or invalid for experiencing arousal. It’s a normal part of life, even for aces. Aces can still feel arousal, want sex, actually have sex, masturbate, and loads of other stuff! It just means you don’t see a person and want to have sex with them.





January 17, 2021 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.