/u/shponglespore on Am I the only asexual who somehow hates how this sub indirectly antagonises allosexuals and the lowkey sex negativity?

If someone is still deciding if they want to date you or not, they're not supposed to love you at that point. If they're re-evaluating whether they want to date you because you want to make big changes in the relationship, well, love (especially romantic love) is not unconditional. Nobody can be forced to love someone else and shouldn't be blamed for not loving someone else, because it's not even something they can control.





January 08, 2021 at 11:53PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.