/u/alwaysteatim on Am I the only asexual who somehow hates how this sub indirectly antagonises allosexuals and the lowkey sex negativity?

Asexuals need a place to be angry about allonormativity. This doesn't have to mean hating on how allosexuals live--but even when that happens, it is not equivalent to what it is a response to: the pressure and dehumanization asexuals face that allosexuals don't, and justified resulting bitterness and negativity towards a privileged group. It's a coping mechanism of many asexuals in the community. Allosexuality does not need anyone's defense, particularly in a minority space.





January 09, 2021 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.