/u/Grocery_Electrical on Reasons for coming out

I have said it before,
come out if you want to and to those you want to.

I haven't really told anyone, because what is the point?
if friends and family keep asking you why you haven't found someone or try to set you up on dates, well then maybe telling them would work but they may also not accept it, but you could also just get a "Canadian girlfriend".

then again if you are looking for someone to have an asexual relationship then telling a couple of real friends may let them help you find someone.
but you may have to take a look at all 151 Ace-spec identities on the lgbta wiki, so you know what to say if they ask if you are Heasexual. :P
:)





January 08, 2021 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.