/u/SconeIsGone on Just realized that my fanfics have literally zero romance/sex in them, while 99% of the other fanfics seem to include them.

I don't write fanfiction, but I read a lot of it. I have tried to once as I had a fully fledged AU idea in my head. That AU had a romantic pairing as one of the later plot points, but turns out I find it impossible to write romance. Every other part of the idea was crystal clear but anything involving the romance plot point was foggy. Turns out years of reading shipping fanfiction doesn't help you write it.





January 06, 2021 at 11:25PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.