/u/MoreComplicated3 on Recently had my first “you don’t look ace” moment. Decided to roast them back: “yeah you’re right...you look more ace than I do”. “What is that supposed to mean?” I don’t know you tell me?

Could it be that the commenter in this type of scenario is suggesting that they think the ace looks like the way they are presenting themselves is in order to attract people? Therefore the comment is, optimistically, a misplaced complement, and also gives away the false belief on the part of the commenter that the only reason anyone would look good is to get sex. I still don't know what a good response would be though





January 06, 2021 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.