/u/Ace_In_A_Maze on Am I in the ace spectrum?

I have similar experiences. There is definitely nothing wrong with you. I have usually strong emotions towards a person, especially if I admire them. I figured out, that I usually just wanted a friendship and I misinterprated this for romantic feelings.

However, to determine, if you are on the asexual spectrum, you'd have to figure out, if you feel sexual attraction towards people, thats all, what it is about (Which doesn't mean, that is an easy thing to do...). I guess, you should communicate your feelings open and say what you expect/want from him, than you can decide, if it still fits.





January 06, 2021 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.