/u/Ace_In_A_Maze on Any advice on "coming out"?

I think there is really no "right way" of coming out. It really depends on your relation with those people. I personally have never had the situation, that the people treat me differently after coming out, but they were more or less believing. I became upfront about it and just mentioned it , if the topic allowed it they either askedfor details or what it was or just left it. But if you want somebody to know it, it could be the easiest way just to tell them.





January 06, 2021 at 11:16PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.