/u/Polo_player_61 on I seriously thought everyone was kidding about being horny

I appreciate it. It's been a difficult road dealing with my loss for three years by myself. But I did notice I changed afterwards, I didn't know what it was until I saw an episode on BoJack horseman where the character Todd was talking about being asexual. Then I realized that is what happened to me. I got friends that take me to the store sometimes and they're always telling me look at those hot chicks, and yeah if it was normal start from stances I would be attracted to them but I'm not. Not even to the ones that are wearing super skimpy clothes I just have no interest. And I know I'm not gay because I never had feelings like that for men. So I am asexual and I enjoyed being with my wife for 18 years. But now I think I can be happy, to which I am by being by myself. Having friends is great, but that's all there will ever be. And I'm good with that. Thank you so much for your kind reply I do appreciate it.





January 24, 2021 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.