/u/Asternex on I first started thinking more about my sexuality around a year ago, told my mom what I thought at the time, and she said something unintentionally (that I know) aphobic

It's hard for some people to understand things that they can't relate to. Some may say those things thinking it's something you want to hear (to comfort you) while others have definitely more harmful intentions. Don't let that discourage you. You can tell them when you are ready. If they don't react the way you hope, just remember that it won't invalidate who you are or feel.





January 25, 2021 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.