/u/Cirrum on How do you know if you're asexual?

Asexuality is just a lack of sexual attraction and has no bearing on whether or not you enjoy sex or have it frequently. There are however subcategories within asexuality that describe feelings toward sex and one is being sex neutral which you may wish to look into.

Based on what you said you could just be looking for different relationships to everyone else you're comparing yourself too, or you could be asexual.

Do you think you have felt sexually attracted to anyone before?

Some other labels on the ace spectrum such as demisexual or gray asexual might be more fitting as well and are worth checking out.

Best of luck!





January 24, 2021 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.