/u/QueenFangirlCat on Pls, I need help

(sorry, not stating this in the earlier comment.) There's a thing called Angeosexuality on the a-spec, (also called aegosexuality) that sorta sounds like you're describing. It means a person who might fantasize and masturbate, but doesn't desire to do anything themselves. It's like watching a sport you enjoy, but wouldn't want to play. Here's the fandom wiki link. If you like that word, you can use it. Or keep looking. Or just call yourself ace. Whatever makes you feel comfortable.

Hope things are going better. Have a good day.





December 27, 2020 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.