/u/-Finity- on Fuck this guy in particular

Well, completely ignoring -diggity-, the reason there are so many more aro/ace on here is because online people tend to be more open about their sexuality. It's a bigger and safer community, and if things go wrong you can always report or even quit if it's becoming a big issue (which it won't cause reporting is probably as far as you have to go). On the other hand, if things go wrong irl, you can't escape your friends or family, and it is much harder to find other aro/aces irl.

Also, you're on r/WouldYouRather, where questions are sometimes sex related, therefore aro/ace would laugh it off and be rather open about being aro/ace.

But hey, that's just a theory, an aro/ace theory, thanks for reading :)





December 27, 2020 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.