/u/nah-thanks on Could I be ace?

It sounds like you might be ace! The only qualifier to be ace is to not experience sexual attraction, which sounds on par with what you wrote.

Liking/disliking sex doesn’t discredit or validate your ace-y-ness one way or another, so whether your feel arousal or not, you may still be ace.

And you’re totally normal! Everyone experiences a spectrum of attraction (or lack thereof) and arousal in their own way, and there’s absolutely nothing weird or wrong with the things you feel.





December 27, 2020 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.