/u/KrystineMorgan on Dating whilst asexual advice

When I was in college there were a lot of people that wanted cuddle-buddies and would prefer a partner that did not want things to progress beyond that point. I was honest with my partners and told them about my expectations and limits. It made the relationships I was in very rewarding for both of us. It also helped take the sting out of rejection, they were not looking for that type of relationship. People appreciate when you are up front about an issue like this.





December 27, 2020 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.