/u/throwaway12131515 on Hi all, I'm tinkering with an idea for a book and I'd love to have one of the main characters be asexual. Im not asexual myself though so is this okay? What are your thoughts? (I would love to give some representation)

I didn't think I'd get nearly as many comment on here as I have done.

Its been incredubly insightful for you who have commented so thank you! I think I would like the character to be new to relationships and discover their asexuality and figure out what it is to them. But I have taken on board everything here and some really good pointers.

Thank you all again! I don't think I will finish anything remotely soon, but who knows, maybe in a year or so Ill post here again to let you know that I did it - With some proof reading being done by some ace individuals, of course :D





November 04, 2020 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.