/u/AlfieDarkLordOfAll on Wanting other people’s input...

You sound demisexual

Demisexuality is when you experience sexual attraction after you've developed a deep emotional connection to them, which sounds like what you said.

But obviously, only you can decide what label suits you best :)

Also, being willing to have sex in order to please your partner is a totally valid thing for aces, so you can feel like that and still totally be ace or demi

Another term you may want to look into is greysexuality, if you don't think demisexuality suits you





November 04, 2020 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.