/u/lavellanrogue on For all the people like me who thought that it is the same thing

Yes, that's right, but a lot of straight guys have sex with random girls at nightclubs (and vice versa) and sometimes they're not even attracted to her but they want to have sex so badly that they go for it. Maybe that's a more suitable comparison that they would understand or relate to. I've heard a lot of people say "I don't even like him/her but he/she went in for a kiss and it ended up in sex" so sex without attraction should not be as uncommon to allosexuals as it is to us.





November 23, 2020 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.