Thoughts about this? Mixed feelings..

This girl has gone through some rough things with her ex, and every-time we talk about it gets really emotional. (She got cheated on,and lies were told)

So i met this girl through Tinder, we really connected with each other and shared the same humor,style,music pretty much everything.

After about 50 days and around 20 ish dates we started getting closer and we were always talking with each other 24/7, one day she told me she no longer wanted to date anyone and wished us to remain as friends because she needed to work on herself and was having it rough, I told her I was looking for something more as friends and confessed the feelings I had for her.

After this day I took a week off and met her again, we started having more sex, more intimate things so everything went back to “normal” again but with more boyfriend and girlfriend things.

We had super fun “dates” met her best-friend and got close with her too and she told me that her best friend never approved of anyone before so that was great.

She traveled more and more to my place and it was the peak of this “relationship”. One day during our nightly talks she was not feeling good, and so I asked her what’s up and she told me that she got anxiety after we had sex the recent time, she told me that it felt wrong and she had that feeling that she was missing me while I was gone (we live 2 hours away)

She also told me that she did not want to hurt my feelings because the sex would build those feelings.

After this I went over to her place and we had sex again but I double checked with her and she approved, so the next day i asked her if what we did was okay and she said yes no regrets.

Then we talk again about this relationship thing and she was not looking for that or a friend with benefits and so I told her” I cannot continue this with me having emotions for you and your not feeling the same way, if we continue being friends I am going to feel bad”. She understood me and we took a break but we started talking again.

I wrote to her “Can we go back to the normal again?”

And her answer was “As normal what?, you never lost me the only thing I want for us is to have a different relationship, I wish you knew how much I care about you and why I am doing this. You have been wonderful with me and the best ever, I don’t want it to be like this but I cannot force anything either and pretend everything is fine while I am having anxiety while your believing something else.”

“I want you in my life and I want to be apart of your as well, just not in the way as we thought”

This is hard for me to let go and I am pretty sure I got friendzoned hard but she is giving me mixed feelings still.

Should I let her go, or what’s your opinion?



Submitted November 17, 2020 at 11:46PM

This girl has gone through some rough things with her ex, and every-time we talk about it gets really emotional. (She got cheated on,and lies were told)So i met this girl through Tinder, we really connected with each other and shared the same humor,style,music pretty much everything.After about 50 days and around 20 ish dates we started getting closer and we were always talking with each other 24/7, one day she told me she no longer wanted to date anyone and wished us to remain as friends because she needed to work on herself and was having it rough, I told her I was looking for something more as friends and confessed the feelings I had for her.After this day I took a week off and met her again, we started having more sex, more intimate things so everything went back to “normal” again but with more boyfriend and girlfriend things.We had super fun “dates” met her best-friend and got close with her too and she told me that her best friend never approved of anyone before so that was great.She traveled more and more to my place and it was the peak of this “relationship”. One day during our nightly talks she was not feeling good, and so I asked her what’s up and she told me that she got anxiety after we had sex the recent time, she told me that it felt wrong and she had that feeling that she was missing me while I was gone (we live 2 hours away)She also told me that she did not want to hurt my feelings because the sex would build those feelings.After this I went over to her place and we had sex again but I double checked with her and she approved, so the next day i asked her if what we did was okay and she said yes no regrets.Then we talk again about this relationship thing and she was not looking for that or a friend with benefits and so I told her” I cannot continue this with me having emotions for you and your not feeling the same way, if we continue being friends I am going to feel bad”. She understood me and we took a break but we started talking again.I wrote to her “Can we go back to the normal again?”And her answer was “As normal what?, you never lost me the only thing I want for us is to have a different relationship, I wish you knew how much I care about you and why I am doing this. You have been wonderful with me and the best ever, I don’t want it to be like this but I cannot force anything either and pretend everything is fine while I am having anxiety while your believing something else.”“I want you in my life and I want to be apart of your as well, just not in the way as we thought”This is hard for me to let go and I am pretty sure I got friendzoned hard but she is giving me mixed feelings still.Should I let her go, or what’s your opinion?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.