How to tastefully approach sex with a new dating prospect ?

I went thru a bad break with a past partner of mine. I wasn’t ready to date for like 2 years, but during lockdown I decided I’d healed and moved on enough to find someone new.

Spent a while on Badoo, and at last I find someone rlly nice. Good looking, can hold great conversations, very nice person too.

Been on one date with them and it went very well. Second is this Friday.

We aren’t together or anything, but I feel that it’s gonna head that way. I wanted to ask the follow questions:

• How do I tastefully bring up that I uh, kinda do wanna smash ? So far, they’ve not mentioned it at all. I know we aren’t together, but in my experience, most ppl tend to sleep with someone before starting a formal relationship really. At least that’s just my experience across 6 or so people.

I wanna branch it without seeming entitled, creepy or demanding if that makes sense. She’s briefly mentioned that she had “bedroom issues” with previous partners having ED. So they do like sex, as they’ve mentioned that this made them sad and frustrated.

• Do i just gently try and broach it into conversation, or like, do I try it directly and just straight up ask? Like, cards on the table type of logic ?



Submitted November 18, 2020 at 12:10AM

I went thru a bad break with a past partner of mine. I wasn’t ready to date for like 2 years, but during lockdown I decided I’d healed and moved on enough to find someone new.Spent a while on Badoo, and at last I find someone rlly nice. Good looking, can hold great conversations, very nice person too.Been on one date with them and it went very well. Second is this Friday.We aren’t together or anything, but I feel that it’s gonna head that way. I wanted to ask the follow questions:• How do I tastefully bring up that I uh, kinda do wanna smash ? So far, they’ve not mentioned it at all. I know we aren’t together, but in my experience, most ppl tend to sleep with someone before starting a formal relationship really. At least that’s just my experience across 6 or so people.I wanna branch it without seeming entitled, creepy or demanding if that makes sense. She’s briefly mentioned that she had “bedroom issues” with previous partners having ED. So they do like sex, as they’ve mentioned that this made them sad and frustrated.• Do i just gently try and broach it into conversation, or like, do I try it directly and just straight up ask? Like, cards on the table type of logic ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.