/u/Tomorrow_Is_Today1 on Whelp, turns out I’m not ace, but I want to say a huge thank you to this community anyway

Without this community, I never would have known that you don't need romance or sex to be happy. I never would have known that there are other forms of love and attraction.

I felt broken. I felt like something had to be wrong with me not to feel the same crushes in the same way as I thought "everyone else" did. I hurt people around me in trying to "fix" myself. But this community taught me that I don't need to be "fixed", because I was and am not broken. I can love. I can feel. I desire closeness, it just isn't in the same way.

I'm so glad you were helped by the community too and I hope we can help so many more!





October 18, 2020 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.