/u/Chivalrous_Goshawk on What made you realize you where asexual/aromantic?

This is very similar to how it was for me. The only difference is that I was made aware of Asexuality when I was 19. I went on a fan forum for the Final Fantasy games a lot at that time and the topic of sexuality came up in one of the Off Topic threads. I mentioned that I'd never experienced sexual attraction and how there seemed to be no one else like me, and one of the other users just said "Oh, so you're Asexual". After that, I Googled it and realised that there was actually a name and other people like me.





October 18, 2020 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.