/u/DenkiKalamarii on What made you realize you where asexual/aromantic?

was always not liking the idea of sex and was discouraged that it was the norm, i figured id just have to put up with it if i wanted to find love. that was in middle school.

in highschool i joined theatre, who were super supportive of lgbtq+ and i became really good friends with many of them sophomore (2nd) year. Being around so many accepting people, it helped me focus on self improvement and mainly finding out who i was and wanted to be. reflecting on how i felt about sex in the past and realizing there was a group of people that felt similar, i warmed up to the idea that i might be ace. after a while i joined this subreddit and i guess that made it feel official. im very happy i found this sub, ive learned so much about asexuality and different asexuals and their microlabels. most importantly tho, i learned that what ive always felt was real, that im not just a late bloomer, and that i can find love without sex, even if it may be harder for me ive got a chance





October 18, 2020 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.