/u/ohno_throwaway3 on Has being ace/aro affected how you present and dressed yourself in public?

Some of the articles/studies I've read suggest that asexual women tend to dress more androginously or conservatively. Of course, that's not the norm and there are many exceptions. There's some info on it over at r/AcePhilosophy .

To actually answer your question, I've always been a tomboy, and I did start to avoid any revealing clothes after some sleazy encounters.





October 26, 2020 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.