/u/needtofindpasta on i think im asexual

To me it sounds like you fall under the asexual umbrella. Of course, the only one who can ever truly decide that is you, but from what you've described, that's the impression I'm getting.

It's pretty normal to be confused. In my experience, I read about asexuality, and the definition just seemed to fit. If you're curious, there's a bunch of resources pinned at the top of the sub that you could check out.

The bottom line is just identify as whatever you feel fits you best, or you feel the most comfortable identifying as in that moment.

I hope this is what you're looking for 💜





October 26, 2020 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.