/u/moonlight_gazes on When/How did you come out to your parents?

no worries about rambling, it’s always nice to hear about other aces’ experiences and i’d be glad to help if you have any questions! but that’s the main reason i used a flag to come out, because trying to find a chance to bring it up in conversation seemed impossible so it was just easier to show rather than tell. and i totally get how you feel about the whole “you’ll change your mind” reaction that you’re worried about but i feel like thats because it’s such a big change from what they’re used to that it’ll take some time to adjust to the concept of asexuality. and being confident is very important in establishing who you want to be :)





October 04, 2020 at 11:10PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.