/u/miladymondegreen on Don’t you just love that

I'm friends with a lot of queer people, and that's not my experience (some of my friends are gay, lesbian, and trans, I am nb and ace myself), and was involved in my alma mater's LGBTQ+ club without issue. It's important to recognize that just because some people are assholes, they don't represent the entire community. Vilifying an entire group for the actions of a few exclus toes the line with bigotry. Aphobia won't be solved by responding with homophobia.





October 28, 2020 at 11:29PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.