/u/DenkiKalamarii on Thinking about asking my mom about sexual attraction

honestly idk if theres much she can help with since sexual attraction is really dependent on how you feel. Im 16 and never brought it up to my mom just because i knew shed be biased against it. i spent a long time just keeping it in mind, thinking about what i feel towards crushes and what id catagorize it as. honestly its pretty hard for us to be sure because how can we know that we dont feel something we've never felt? its hard but asking someone else wont make it much easier. thats just my take of course, i could be wrong and it could be different for you.





October 28, 2020 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.