Dating vs Hanging Out

The guy I’ve been seeing for almost two months suggested a casual night in (we’ve slept together already) to watch movies and get delivery and called it “hanging out”. At what point into a relationship should you stop being concerned about whether spending time together is a date or hanging out? We have lots of fun date-dates like dinner, activities, etc, but it’s getting cold and covid is bad again where we are.

Everything online says “hanging out” is not a “date”. Is that still valid after 8 dates? Am I being crazy?



Submitted October 29, 2020 at 12:12AM

The guy I’ve been seeing for almost two months suggested a casual night in (we’ve slept together already) to watch movies and get delivery and called it “hanging out”. At what point into a relationship should you stop being concerned about whether spending time together is a date or hanging out? We have lots of fun date-dates like dinner, activities, etc, but it’s getting cold and covid is bad again where we are.Everything online says “hanging out” is not a “date”. Is that still valid after 8 dates? Am I being crazy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.