/u/Mawngee on Could i just not be sexually mature?

Your brain is still maturing into your mid 20s, but a lot of that is more decision making. If the terminology for asexuality would have been around when I was 16, I definitely could have identified as ace earlier than that. As you get older, you'll better be able to recognize what you actually want for yourself, versus what you think you want due to societal pressures. If you think identifying as ace is correct for you, then you should identify as ace; you don't need to feel that picking a label traps you into acting a specific way for the rest of your life, and you'll understand yourself better as you age.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=141164708





October 07, 2020 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.