/u/Countess_Calculus on Decided to be an Ace icon for Halloween! (I crocheted the hat myself)

Todd from Bojack Horseman! He's a fantastic example of ace representation since they don't play into stereotypes with his character, and there's soooo much more to him than just the fact that he's ace. You also really get to know him as a character (for at least a season, I think) before you even come to know that he's ace. Overall, very accurate portrayal of what an ace person might look/act like.





October 07, 2020 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.