/u/Cleridwen on I don't know when it happened, but this made my day when I saw it.

Once again, I have no proof. It could be that your account being created hours after theworldwontchange was banned was just a complete coincidence. It's just that these exclusionist subreddits keep getting banned from Reddit for "violating rule 1" and "ban evasion", and so are some users running them, who just keep recreating these subreddits with new accounts.

But whoever you are doesn't matter, it's none of my business anyway. If you are twwc, I don't even know why you were banned, but I hope you learned from that. If you are not, then sorry for the wrong accusations. But whoever you are, I just wish you enjoy your stay on Reddit. I'm not going to report you or anyone else, I am even talking through one of my alts right now :p





October 07, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.