/u/flavoredhappy on A father looking to make sure my daughters and son know what they need to know.

I think the one of the first things that tipped me off was when my classmates, friends, and sister were having crushes left and right and I would wonder when was I going to like someone?

Then I hit high school and the topic of who is or isn't hot would come up in conversations, and my response was always along the lines of, what is 'hot' and is there a universally hot person I can compare these people to? And I could never come up with any kind of answer for "what's your type?"

As for things that could have helped: if someone had told me I might never like anyone and that's ok. And knowing what squishes (platonic crushes) were would have been VERY helpful.





October 31, 2020 at 11:19PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.