/u/ChekYurGramer on Tips for lowering libido? (Sex repulsed ace)

Not to my knowledge. If you masturbate, try doing it less often, as it can raise libido a bit. But don't decrease it so much that you get sexually frustrated, as that will only make things worse.

There seems to be a lot less research out there on lowering libido than on raising it, presumably due to lack of interest, but I understand your frustration. While I don't hate having a libido, I sure wish it wasn't so damn high.





October 31, 2020 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.