/u/Bad-Extreme on Pride Taiwan 2020!

It isn’t illegal per se like they won’t put you to jail for being gay(as far as I know), but they won’t recognise gay marriages and all that. I’ve heard of pride parades happing but I’ve never seen one myself. I had to purposely look it up to find out we had pride parades at all.

Sh*ttyness asides, personally I’ve been seeing more and more lesbians around. Don’t know if I’m just more aware or they’re starting to come out, but I see a lot of women just being a couple in public. Also Hong Kong will be hosting the 2022 gay games (also had to look that up lol) I’m really excited to see it happen.

TL;dr it’s pretty bad but there’s some good stuff happening. I’d say there’s not enough action from the government but that’s probably their last concern right now.





November 01, 2020 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.