/u/Dramarella on Conflicting feelings after visiting the Ob-Gyn

Please, don‘t be scared. Yes, my reaction is quite emotional, but in general, my experience with Ob-Gyns is good :)

They won‘t look down there, if you don‘t give them consent.

If you have any pain or discomfort, please go to one and just talk about it.

The first time I went , she did a abdominal ultrasonography, just to check my uterus. I stayed fully clothed and she just used the transducer on my stomach :)

My reaction this time was a combination of many factors, but that doesn‘t mean, that your experience will be similar ☺️





October 01, 2020 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.