/u/Dramarella on Conflicting feelings after visiting the Ob-Gyn

It‘s really hard to go. The first time, I wanted to go again, was 5 years ago. In the end, it took me 10 years.

So, don‘t be too hard on yourself.

Go, when you‘re ready.

If you don‘t have any pain or discomfort down there, you should be fine.

Yes, it‘s important to have regular check ups. But for some they can be quite traumatizing.

Thank you for your kind words! 😄

I hope, I can process my feelings in a healthy way.

I‘m still scared a little bit. I only had a pap smear and I‘m scared, that I might need a vaginal ultrasonography or a pelvic exam in the future. I‘m not sure, if I can deal with that. But I should try, not to worry too much now. :/





October 01, 2020 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.