Not sure where I stand with this guy??

I matched with him on hinge 3 weeks ago. He initiated our first 2 dates, and both of them were great! He says really lovely things like “where have you been this whole time??” And he’s even told me he likes me. A few days ago, we had sex for the first time and afterwords he mentioned that we could be perfect for each other!

We’re still texting every day, but he definitely seems a bit distant :( I asked him if he wanted to hang out this Monday, and he told me he wasn’t sure because he hasn’t gotten his work schedule yet, and then proceeded to say “your days off make me sad. They almost never align with mine”. I replied with “I know. I’m typically off by 4 every day and wouldn’t mind hanging after work if our days off don’t match up.” He agreed.

Today, I got off at 3, he was off today, and he asked me what I was going to do in my free time today, and I told him I didn’t have plans. I totally thought he was going to ask to see me, and he didn’t. What gives?? I don’t necessarily want him to ask me to be his gf yet, but I would like to know I’m not wasting my time, and putting effort into someone that’s not serious.

Thoughts, opinions, or advice are all welcome. If you’re a man and can decode any of his actions, that would also be greatly appreciated.



Submitted October 10, 2020 at 12:47AM

I matched with him on hinge 3 weeks ago. He initiated our first 2 dates, and both of them were great! He says really lovely things like “where have you been this whole time??” And he’s even told me he likes me. A few days ago, we had sex for the first time and afterwords he mentioned that we could be perfect for each other!We’re still texting every day, but he definitely seems a bit distant :( I asked him if he wanted to hang out this Monday, and he told me he wasn’t sure because he hasn’t gotten his work schedule yet, and then proceeded to say “your days off make me sad. They almost never align with mine”. I replied with “I know. I’m typically off by 4 every day and wouldn’t mind hanging after work if our days off don’t match up.” He agreed.Today, I got off at 3, he was off today, and he asked me what I was going to do in my free time today, and I told him I didn’t have plans. I totally thought he was going to ask to see me, and he didn’t. What gives?? I don’t necessarily want him to ask me to be his gf yet, but I would like to know I’m not wasting my time, and putting effort into someone that’s not serious.Thoughts, opinions, or advice are all welcome. If you’re a man and can decode any of his actions, that would also be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.