Girls, how/where do you want guys to approach you?

As the title asks, how are guys supposed to approach girls in public without being weird or a creep? Im (M29) not the most experienced with dating and have been single for around 4yrs now, and am trying to find my confidence with approaching girls in public, but I never know how to do this!

Where are acceptable places to meet and approach someone?? Is there really anywhere thats plain off limits?

What are good openers? Everything I play out in my head just sounds cheesy and weird.

By some miracle I actually say something and she's not completely weirded out that some random guy is talking to her, how do you transition to asking to meet her again...if you dont get the "just leave me alone" vibe of course?

Then of course is the COVID aspect that makes all of this more difficult! Does that make you more cautious and less likly to want to be approached in any way, even if the guy is trying to be courteous about it?

Thanks for any advice...from anyone haha



Submitted October 14, 2020 at 01:17AM

As the title asks, how are guys supposed to approach girls in public without being weird or a creep? Im (M29) not the most experienced with dating and have been single for around 4yrs now, and am trying to find my confidence with approaching girls in public, but I never know how to do this!Where are acceptable places to meet and approach someone?? Is there really anywhere thats plain off limits?What are good openers? Everything I play out in my head just sounds cheesy and weird.By some miracle I actually say something and she's not completely weirded out that some random guy is talking to her, how do you transition to asking to meet her again...if you dont get the "just leave me alone" vibe of course?Then of course is the COVID aspect that makes all of this more difficult! Does that make you more cautious and less likly to want to be approached in any way, even if the guy is trying to be courteous about it?Thanks for any advice...from anyone haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.