/u/thanarae on ACE REPRESENTATION!!

I am still figuring out exactly what category I fit into as well. I almost have a sex repulsion. It takes me a lot of thinking and talking myself into it to do it. My husband basically let's me know he is ready and a few days later I convince myself to do it. It physically feels good but it's not at all what I desire. I like cuddling and kissing and I do fall in love but it's intellectual based and not physical. My husband was getting really offended that I wasn't sleeping with him and I basically sat him down and explained that I was asexual. That I didn't want or need sex. I would never initiate it and that if he wanted it I would be willing to give it to him but he had to give me time to prepare. It took a bit of patience and understanding on each end but we kinda got a flow working now. We don't have sex very often. I even gave him the option to sleep with someone else because I understand he has needs. He told me no that he is fine as long as I love him and am attracted to him. So we just make it work.





September 10, 2020 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.