/u/starry_sky975 on Here's a friendly reminder that ace guys aren't urban legends, we exist! It took me 22 years to realise I am aro and ace, but I'm glad I finally figured.

Haha that’s a funny way to think of it XD. Yeah, it was really an awesome experience about finding out I was ace. Came out almost 2 years ago and I wondered why I never had crushes or felt attraction like everyone else my age and I didn’t understand it. When I found out there was a word to describe me and a whole community behind it, it was the happiest moment I’ve felt in my entire short life. Good to know you’ve felt the same! Take care, kind stranger! Also, you look a lot like Harry Styles with long hair btw lol





September 10, 2020 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.