/u/Rough_Nails on Does anyone know of any asexual composers?

Greetings!!! I feel kinda extra for always bringing them up but I feel like several aces like watching them so that's nice. They also kinda have ace vibes when they tell you to set aside dating in favor of practice. And when they reviewed the musicians blind dating videos, they were more fixated on critiquing the music instead of observing the dating interactions. There was even this part when they heard this song in the same vid that had the lyrics "put your hands all over me" and then they said they'd be embarrassed if someone sang that to them. It's pretty interesting.





September 01, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.