/u/crazy-crab on How would you like to see yourselves represented in media?

This is awesome! Thanks for adding ace rep, we need it lol

I’d say that along the lines of writing an ace character like you would any other, it may be good to specifically steer away from the stereotypes that all aces are antisocial recluses (I mean I personally happen to be an antisocial recluse but that’s beside the point lol) or inhuman monsters, or that we feel lonely, sad, or unfulfilled in a life without sex, because none of these are the case at all.

ps. Also, if you really want to go for it, have them love garlic bread; it’s our signature food XD

pps. or cake

ppps. really, any food would do





September 01, 2020 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.