/u/Kev_the_Fox on Questioning gender and want to know if not wanting genitals could be because I am aroace

I guess this is just something that varies from person to person, because I'm also aroace but I feel neutral to my biological sex. It just kinda exists and I wouldn't be bothered if I was born male or female, but I don't feel like my gender identity or biologic sex plays a part in my romantic or sexual orientation. Like me being neutral to gender and stuff bares no impact on my lack of romantic/sexual attraction, they exist separately in my mind even if they all come together to make who I am if that makes any sense? But while I am indifferent to my own genitals I will say I'm not comfortable near someone else's genitals.





September 02, 2020 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.