/u/Alpha0963 on I’ve been questioning if I’m ace (or not) for the past two years and I could use some help answering a question:

What I mean is like when I think about, I totally want to date/have sex and I’m all for the idea of it until I’m around people and then I’m like “yeah nevermind.” Like I’ve never looked at a person in real life and felt any attraction, however, I’ve had plenty of thoughts alone about wanting to be with someone (also this might sound weird, but in a certain sense I’ve been “attracted” to fictional characters, not actual attraction but like I thought they were hot. Idk but thanks for the input.





September 02, 2020 at 11:10PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.